physical limitations? financial? What would you do if there was nothing that you could NOT do? When would you do it? Why would you do it? Or would you change nothing at all?
All of me. No distrust, no hatred, no pain. I would love.
I would do it now, NOW. I would love people who don't love me back. I would buy the meal of every smiling person I meet & never let them know it was me. I would give unconditionally.
never consider the destruction of Jerusalem in 586 BC
ReplyDeleteI would be me...Who is that?!
ReplyDeleteAll of me. No distrust, no hatred, no pain. I would love.
I would do it now, NOW.
I would love people who don't love me back.
I would buy the meal of every smiling person I meet & never let them know it was me.
I would give unconditionally.
Just because.
illkay impspay
ReplyDelete