I am waiting for the second pink line to show up! Every month it is a waiting game it started with the 2 week wait before ovulation and then goes to the 2 week wait before I can pee on a stick and then the seconds of waiting,(or minutes usually) praying that this time there will be 2 lines instead of one...and then only one show and I know the waiting cycle will begin all over again, so I am waiting for the the waiting to be done!
I am waiting for the second pink line to show up! Every month it is a waiting game it started with the 2 week wait before ovulation and then goes to the 2 week wait before I can pee on a stick and then the seconds of waiting,(or minutes usually) praying that this time there will be 2 lines instead of one...and then only one show and I know the waiting cycle will begin all over again, so I am waiting for the the waiting to be done!
ReplyDelete