Thursday, October 7, 2010

in high school...

I'm pretty sure this one could go many directions :)

3 comments:

  1. In high school I was "a player", and funny, and a popular guy with the people who paid attention to things like the arts.

    I found out later I wasn't all that great looking, wasn't that funny, and wasn't very talented except for in very defined areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to be a high office, feminist, successful business woman living in a big city loft, always wearing heels. Sexy, sophisticated, unmarried, no kids, let my hair down each evening with a glass of wine and my midnight millionaire.

    i'm glad things didn't go that way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In high school I felt love for the first time. The scars are still on my heart to prove it. I made the one friend that has stood by me in everything. And I lost the one friend that wanted everything I had. In high school I was stabbed in the back by someone close, but learned to forgive and move on. In high school I learned that the only person I wanted to be like and liked by was myself, and I'm still okay that.

    ReplyDelete